Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dreadful despair.



Attracted to morbid dreams,
of love and separation following thus. 
When suddenly afflicted with picturesque moments,
of hearts and smiles,
I paused,
momentarily confused.
And stayed, put.
Aft a while, I began,
the search for despondent happiness,
that lay in lights,
and in self-benevolence.
And as I passed by your abode,
that lay, perhaps a thousand miles from mine,
I felt a strange complacence, 
and sat there,
put.
Waiting in solitude,
but in contentment,
at the aberrant happiness that lay ahead. 
The lights now chose to appear,
out of the blue. 

1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

The very first thing that today came to my mind, I like the city lights in this place, they are enigmatic.

Now coming to the post, beautiful. Away from home in home, just like home :)

Love, it's beautiful, can make one wait eons, like moments, fractions.


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete