Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The cross-legged animals.




It should help, the indifference.
Or so, I thought.
You smile at me. I do not smile back. Silently hoping that you'd realize your bad. Do you? Maybe, maybe not. Do I care? You might say no to that one, but you see, that's the funny part, I do.


There is a garden, a pretty one. With flowers, freshly dewed, or maybe watered. A lot of green, red, pink, all those happy colours. Basically, its my place, the place I live in, in my dreams. I own it, and it houses my happiness. Not that I have any particular fascination with flowers. In fact, I hate them. So, let's just replace the flowers with different coloured chocolates, which taste like M&M's. You get the picture, right? I'm an awesome story-teller like that.


I sit in the garden, cross-legged, crooning to myself a very happy song. Maybe it's the Beatles. Cross-legged, because the world makes more sense that way. I see you, or maybe it's the silhouette. You won't come into the garden, cause you very well know, that the trespassers might just be killed. You read the devil inside me very well, don't you? But little do you know, that you own the garden as much as I do. The chocolates, we live on them. We both are cross-legged animals who croon along, together. 


If you want more love,
why don't you say so?
If you want more love,
why don't you say so?

We sing the same songs, almost in unison. If you want more love, why don't you say so?

Why don't you come out of the silhouette?
Why don't you step into the garden, which you own as much as I do?
Why don't you sit cross-legged with me, and help eat the flower shaped chocolates which taste like M&M's?
Why don't you talk to me, so that I start smiling?
With you, the world is a happier place, so why don't you be with me?

4 comments:

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi
well M&M's taste awesome....and to have a garden full of them!! wow..he must not be liking them to resist such a temptation...what do you say??
why dont you ask him?? what he likes...
why dont you call him?? so he comes...
why dont you show him?? that you care...
why dont you give more love?? before he asks...

maybe he likes flowers to M&M's...now what do you do??

Regards,
The Silhouette...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Only if the person could read her mind... sometimes its really tough to read beyond the sincerity beyond the facade of rudeness.
Nice one!

Killer Drama said...

well written!

Anonymous said...

thas the loveliest way of writing smiply loved it :)